Wednesday, May 19, 2010

When you think Tim McGraw......

When Taylor Swift thinks Tim McGraw ...... she thinks her favorite song. When I think Tim McGraw I think of my Daddy!
Each of Tim McGraw's songs represents a time frame in my mind, and memories to go along with that. When I hear his music I hear my Daddy's voice singing to me!! That's one thing in this world I wish I could keep forever. I have always loved hearing my Daddy sing! I wish that he could leave it to me in his will.......his voice that is.
I have some pictures from when Katy and I were younger at MoMo's and all of us singing, Trevor too. I don't have them on me right now, but I will post them soon, so check back!!!

Here are a couple of my faveorite songs (Although I love them ALL) these are some of my faveorites!


















Pictures coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment