Monday, May 3, 2010

My Timothy.....My Love!!!

Timothy rise and shining at six AM ...... :D
They just couldn't keep their eyes open anymore.......
Timothy is wanting to play at 11:00 PM LOL :D
My little Love :D
Nap time on the way to Longhorn Steak House :D






So this weekend we had a lot going on. The weekend didn't quite turn out as good as I had hoped, but all the time I had with Timothy was wonderful, and if nothing else I am thankful for that! He is so wonderful! I can't wait to have a baby of my own one day! :D

I made a new video of him. He is learning to hold up his bottle by himself now!! He doesn't quite have it down yet but he is working on it! The picture at the top is when he first woke up. He wakes up smiling.....it melts my heart! I love it when he first wakes up...

No comments:

Post a Comment