Monday, May 10, 2010

Watch Closely Now.........
















"Are you a figment of my imagination.......... Or am I a figment of yours?" These are the words of Kris Kristofferson. When I think of cool.............I think of Kristofferson. It doesn't get much cooler than him.

He reminds me of my Uncle Rocky when he was younger. Even though I wasn't born in the seventies........ I think Uncle Rocky and Kris Kristofferson favor one another. I imagine my uncle as being a much less cooler version of Kris..... no offense for my uncle.......but the coolness of Kris....well thats a lot to compete with. LOL
I was looking up pictures of Kris as he got older and I be damned if they still look like one another. .... LOL
I wonder if that was one of the things that first attracted Aunt Joanie to him....? I might ask her that one day....

No comments:

Post a Comment