Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Man what a Jerk!!!

So my boss is an complete ass if I don't say so myself. I picked an add that said "jerk" but man oh man.....talk about putting it lightly!!!!!!
This morning I came in ten minutes late, and my boss was here early (meaning before 7 AM) and he walked up to my desk and was like "Why are you late?" I laughed and said "Because I let Leandro drive this morning...." he then said "Is Leandro the one responsible for getting you to work on time?" I said "He was this morning." He then said "I'm not playing you need to tighten up....I'm serious."
He was so ugly about it. He is such an ass. I understand that I was late, but I still think he was quite rude about it. There is no need to be rude! I think I am a respectable employee. I work over forty hours a week every week. I work six days a week. I never complain about that. I was supposed to get a raise last month for making another year and a yearly evaluation and he didn't mention anything to me about it. I received to evaluation, no raise, no anything but a hard time. I don't understand. It just seems to me that a mere ten minutes late gets so much attention but everything else goes unnoticed. FML!

No comments:

Post a Comment