Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Wall & Dark Side of the Moon


Good Morning! So, this morning I was thinking of all the things me and Stephen were going to do together. I am thinking of making a list and do them. One of the things that we actually attempted to do together, but it didn't work out was to go to the Planetarium in Baton Rouge and see the laser light show that is featured to the music of The Wall, and I believe they also have Dark Side of the Moon.

One time, me, Stephen and Leandro got together to go and see it, and we were like 2 mins. too late and they wouldn't let us in. I know Stephen had seen it several times and told us how amazing it was. I think I am going to try and catch the next one, I really regret missing that show. He talked about it so much.....how amazing it was.......how much he wanted us to experience it and enjoy it with him. I miss that....

1 comment:

  1. i love ur stories! and hearing about future plans! although they weren't fulfilled, it was nice that you had them! i might have to tag along! lol i am inviting myself everywhere with you!! haha

    ReplyDelete