Tuesday, July 7, 2009

........so here it is......

My name Is Erin Gutierrez. I am un-aware what I intend on doing with this blog. I guess I will start off by telling a little bit about myself. I am 25 years old. I will be 26 at the end of this month. I have beeen married for two years to Leandro Gutierrez. I guess I am starting this blog to help me with the loss of my best friend Stephen Michael o'Neal. He was killed in a car crash on June 26th or when ever they confirmed it?!?! My heart is broken. I feel lost and confused. I feel like I don't know who I am anymore. I am hoping documenting my feelings and life, even if no one reads this will help me find the answers as to what i am supposed to do now.

3 comments:

  1. i think its great so far! i was soo confused about june 24 being the day he was gone when he was still there!!i still am people have explained and i can't comprehend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that song!! i couldn't find that one

    ReplyDelete