Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Much Needed Vacation!



I was just thinking of me and Leandro's vacation to Destin, FL coming up at the end of this month. I am really looking forward to this trip, and I just realized it...LOL.

With everything going on recently I almost forgot how much I love anything....LOL. I do love the beach so much, and I am really looking forward to he white sandy beaches in Destin. I don't care about anything.....money.....work.....cars.....none of that stuff.

I can just close my eyes and picture myself on the beach listening to the sounds of the seagulls, and the water coming in and out, and of course there are always little kids feeding the seagulls Cheetos and the mom fussing at them....LOL. I get so lost when I am lying there.......thinking.....I try to drift off in a sleep, but am too worried about Leandro swimming too far out.....ahhh....What wonderful memories! This vacation will be much needed =)

4 comments:

  1. i love that!!! i also lovvve the beach and u r right we shouldn't forget about the things we love! stephen wouldn't have wanted that! and he loved the beach too!!! i am trying to be happier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still can't figure the blog thing out and i don't like the unfamiliar so im not sure if i will do one!! haha u will have to train me in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok i did my very 1st blog post! be my follower

    ReplyDelete