Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Missing you now.........

I was just remembering my 21st birthday......seeings how today is my 26th birthday, LOL. I was thinking of Stephen...and how he made my 21st birthday.......whats the word......special LOL!
I remember the day of my 21st birthday being pretty lame..........but then I got the call in the evening sometime, it was around 5:30PM. It was Stephen......he said "HEY!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!" He asked me what I was doing and I said nothing. He said "So are you getting sick drunk tonight or what? LOL." I said I wasn't planning on it........he said "What's a 21st birthday if you don't throw up." LOL
So, he told me and Leandro to meet him at what was Chelsea's in Denham Springs at the time. When I got there I got a margarita, and Stephen said, "what kind of shot do you want?" I was like "No thanks, I don't do shots." He said "whatever...don't be a wuss, you 21 for crying out loud" and he proceeded to order me a shot of Jack Daniels as I kept saying "Wat OMG are you crazy I can't drink that......."
Needless to say............ me, Stephen and Leandro were sitting outside sipping drinks celebrating my drinking rights, until it grew darker and darker around us. I did the shot Stephen got me......well most of it...LOL it was a double shot. I kept on drinking.......LOL. I became drunker than I had ever been for about 30 mins...until I got sick...LOL.
Stephen was there with leandro as they offered to help me while I was sick. When I was done...Stephen said "now your ready o party...want me to order you another drink?" I was like "SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?" LOL
I will never forget that night..................................

And last year..........he left me a voicemail on July 23rd. It was the sweetest voicemail ever. He said "Hey Dawg! I just wanted to tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY and let you know that I didn't forget your birthday, in fact I remembered it all day but every time I went to call something came up. I just wanted to let you know Happy Birthday and I am always thinking of ya! Love ya...bye"

I am missing that now......missing him now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment