Monday, July 27, 2009

Journals...


So, I did a lot of thinking about this. I have been keeping journals on and off my entire life, and apparently so has Stephen. Krystal said he had journals out the waz-zoo LOL. Which I knew he had journals like me.......we talked about it before. He is one of the only.....and I mean one of the very few people I ever showed my journals to. I showed him all the way back to my first one that I started when I was 8. We talked about how it helped us.....we didn't talk about it too much though because he didn't want to get depressed. He would say "OK lets talk about something else...this is depressing" LOL.
Anyhow, as much as I am enjoying my new blog! LOL I am going to continue to write my journals.....and not let my blog replace it!!! I think about all of his journals. I know Krystal is reading them which makes me happy. I thought a first how I wanted to read them, but then I thought how I am OK with not knowing...........because I don't need a book to tell me how he was or what he thought........I was there! I already know!!!! I love him! I miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment