Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Steamy Cup of Coffee....and a blog

Good Moooooorrrrrrrnnnnnningggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg! and Happy Sunday! I am enjoying my steamy cup of coffee and blogging away this morning. I have lots to do to get ready for Christmas next week.
I still have some more gifts I need to make and I need to wash some clothes etc.... Also, I want to watch a Christmas movie today! :) One thing that I am really excited about is the gift I got my Dad! I got him the cast iron chicken fryer that he has been wanting ever since he saw mine. It was kind of expensive, but I don't care! I told Leandro I would gladly give up anything I would be getting for Christmas in order to get this gift for my Dad! I guess that's a good thing since we are not getting each other anything this year for Christmas! LOL
I think Leandro was going to get me a little something but the extra money we had went to the fryer. That is the best gift in itself though! My Daddy has done so much for me this year and has been there for me and has been so supportive........my Christmas wish is to get something really nice for him....so I am so happy and soooo excited!!!!
On a different note..... the picture I posted is a picture of my coffee this morning in the new festive Christmas cup my Mom picked up for me at LeBlanc's supermarket. She is so sweet sometimes. I worry about my mom a lot. I hope that she enjoying the holiday season as much as I am. She seems to be......but sometimes it's hard to tell.
OHHH and yesterday I got all the things that I am going to need for Christmas Day. I am cooking a honey baked ham, macaroni and cheese casserole, and a peach cobbler. I am going to do all the cooking on Christmas Eve! I am sooooo excited!!!! I don't care that I can't eat any of it, LOL I just like to cook it.
So do you wanna know our Run Run Rudolph Christmas dine and dash schedule? LOL





So here it is:
It all starts Christmas Eve............
Christmas Eve Morning:
Cooking all day for Christmas Day.....ham, casserole, desserts......wrapping last minute gifts.....cleaning house
Christmas Eve Evening:
6:00 PM leave for Erwinville..........be in Erwinville for 7.....leave Erwinville for home at 12:30......arrive home at 1:30 AM
Christmas Day:
7:30-Wake up Take showers
8:30-Leave for the In-laws house
9:00-Open gifts with the in-laws and have breakfast as a family
11:30-Leave the in-laws
12:00- Arrive at Maw and Paws house for Christmas Lunch/and gift exchange
2:30- Leave Maw and Paw's
3:00-Arrive and Cj and Jen's for Christmas dessert/gift exchange
4:30- Leave Cj and Jen's
5:00- Arrive at Dad and Penny's for gift exchange
8:00-Leave Dad and Penny's
8:30- Arrive at Buita's for Christmas dinner/ gift exchange
12:30- Leave Buita's
1:00-Home
Day After Christmas:
Christmas with the Morgan's at the In-laws house

I know that looks like complete madness........and IT IS! But it's soooooo much fun! It's like an adventure. It feels just like the movies...lol
We might go to the first house where everyone is bitching and in a horrible mood....but then the next house people are singing Christmas carols....it's just sooo full of surprises...you never know what to expect! LOL
I can't believe we are going to FIVE places on Christmas Day! LOL How exciting!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas!

Love,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment