Friday, December 3, 2010

Baby it's Cold Outside.......

Well baby it's cold outside...... It seems like it's getting colder by the hour. How exciting!! Christmas is:
21 days away if you decided against viewing the Christmas clock. I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner, and my surgery next Tuesday. I am starting to feel the stress of the two being weeks apart of each other. It just seems as if everything is crammed into this month. It's sort of funny if you think about it. I have more coasters to make before Tuesday for people who placed orders, I am half way through my Christmas list, I have a job interview on Monday, and surgery on Tuesday. LOL It's December madness!! Also, I am trying to quit smoking which makes me a little on the crazy side.
On a more peaceful note.... I don't think it's going to snow this year for Christmas. I wish it would! The snow makes everything look so beautiful! I can just picture myself all wrapped up in my warm clothes and big scarves with a huge cup of coffee and a crochet blanket sitting on the porch watching the snow flakes fall. Ahhhh.... that sounds so nice!
Well, I have a lot to do today. I need to get the house ready for my surgery and get some things together to mail out. I need to make a sympathy card for Penny's aunt who just lost her husband :( and I have a freezer bag of pecans that were picked at MoMo's that I want to mail to Aunt Kay and Uncle Brian.
So happy Friday!!!! I hope you have a good day and a nice weekend!!

hugs and kisses!!!! xoxoxo

Erin :)

2 comments:

  1. Funny, I got this song the other day from Glee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone is all about the Glee! lol
    My favorite version of this song is from the movie Elf! :)

    ReplyDelete