Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Relaxing Bath....

So, when it is 26 degrees outside like it is this morning....all I can think of is taking a long hot relaxing bath......and then getting out and getting bundled up and sipping hot coco. Unfortunately, I can't do either of these because of my diet and incisions! Grr!
I guess thats OK..... I sure do miss my baths the most. I am hoping when I go back to see Dr. Leblanc he will say that it is OK to at least take a hot bath! I can live without the hot chocolate.....but a bath too???? He's pushing his luck with me! Not really...... he's awesome!

I am hoping that it will snow here soon because I want to get some great pictures of it. I don't think it is going to. At one point the weather channel was saying it was, but then it never did. I may take some pictures today just because...... I love taking pictures and I haven't since New York and New England in September. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment