Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas in the Country....

Our Bridge in Erwinville from Uncle Tommy's to MoMo's house....all decorated for Christmas...



MoMo's Christmas Tree......




Cuban Coffee.....Christmas style :)


Me pushing Timothy on his new rocking horse that Leandro and I got him for Christmas! :)



Dad and Penny in front of MoMo's tree on Christmas Eve....






Merry Christmas! I hope your Christmas was as wonderful as mine! I hope you enjoyed a few of the pictures I posted from last night and today!
I had the most wonderful day and last night too! I got a fancy smancy Kitchenaid mixer from Dad and Penny which I intend to put to good use very soon. Also, Santa brought me a chimanea...which I can wait to use too!
Merry Christmas and lots of love from my heart to yours!

Love,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment