Friday, June 25, 2010

1 year ago today............


1 year ago today I lost my best friend........... it still hurts so very bad at times. I guess the pain of his loss will never really leave me.
The picture above was at Doug's in Port Allen. I look horrible in that picture but Stephen looks so great. He always did though!
I often think about how much I would enjoy going back and doing it all over again. Meeting him....thinking he was a jerk....then realizing he was a jerk that stole my heart LOL. I miss him so bad!
I miss everything about him. I could go on for days about everything that I miss about him. I don't know what to do today..... I guess I am just down in the dumps....... I miss my friend :(
This weekend I am going to pay his resting place a visit and have a Yohoo......... maybe that will give my thoughts a little peace.....hopefully.......

No comments:

Post a Comment