Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Lay Off :(

Well, yesterday unfortunately, was my last day at UtiliQuest. I miss it already. I was laid off due to "economic hardships." I feel some what lost without being there. I miss the people the most though. Even though they told me that I was a "model employee and did nothing wrong" I feel like I am being punished.
I feel like I did everything they asked me to do and more. I am not angry about it...... I understand. I am just disappointed I guess. I will greatly miss working there. I can't help but think of how it is without me. I miss Steven. He was the one person who truly befriended me when I first started. I am sure I will still see him but it's just not going to be the same. I am really going to miss his jokes about making like a damage and cut outta here..... I miss him already!
I miss Jeremy's negative since of humor and even Shannon's "Heyyyyyyyy mannnnnnnnn." LOL It will truly be a time in my life that I will greatly miss and never forget!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment