Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Circus ....

So on Sunday Ashlie, Jackson, Katy and me went to the circus. They came to Baton Rouge. We had a grand 'ole time LOL. I was some what impressed and some how disappointed at the same time.
I haven't been to the circus since I was like 7 years old, and Katy had never been before. So, since Kaden couldn't make it I thought it would be nice if I treated my sister :) She had a great time!
I remember the circus being a lot bigger when I was little, but I guess that was because I was so little. I only went once. I was around seven I think. I remember elephants, lions, horses, monkeys, tigers, ponys, horses, birds, and camels.
The one we saw on Sat. was the same company but they didn't have any monkeys, camels, ponys, or tigers. It was still really neat, but it had much more of a modern theme to it. One of the clowns even had an ipod.
Overall, we had a great time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment