Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Suprise from Maw and Paw :)



My grandparents sent me this lovely card to my work today! I thought that was so incredibly sweet! I am going to call them and thank them when I get off of work. I wonder if my mom will call me tomorrow.....?
Leandro and I don't have any plans for tomorrow. We both work. When I get off of work I am going back to Mr. Brain's house to work on his Internet and meet Cox out there. I was going to re schedule for Thursday but Leandro said I might as well go Wed. since we aren't doing anything.
We were supposed to spend all day Sat together celebrating it since we can't do anything on Wed. but then last night Leandro cancelled :(
He said that he had forgotten that he already made plans with Jacob to film a skit on Sat like months ago and other people will be there too so he can't cancel. Man! Talk about hurt my feelings :*( He said "maybe if I get home not too late that night.....would you wanna do something?" I said no. I don't want to get my hopes up for a maybe. It just sucks because I didn't make any plans for Sat. I was so excited...... and now I will just be at home......alone......cleaning house...... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment