Monday, June 14, 2010

Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha-nges.........



Like the great David Bowie....... I am going through Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha-nges.........!

So what's going on you ask...well let's start off with work, last Friday was Mike's last day, so that sucks :( and this Friday is CJ's last day. That means now I will be working for Kyle Pearson. I don't know why I am going to miss CJ working here so much, I just am. I don't mind working for Kyle though, he's pretty legit LOL. It's just going to be weird without CJ here.

Also, it seems these days I am more focused on living and life than I have been in the past. I still miss Stephen every single day, but I am trying to get back on track and focus on life and all it has to offer.

I am losing weight every week....so that's good! I am trying to get my weight down to what it was before I settled into a desk job. I am going on vacation next month for a whole week, which I am really looking forward too, and me and my mom are talking again.....

It seems like life is good at the moment. I know it's not always perfect so I am just trying to enjoy it while it last!!! Overall, I feel like a lucky girl!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment