Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Big Decisions!


So many things at once!!! The housing market is currently giving $8,000 rebate on houses, and no one is really buying houses at the moment. It's a buyers market! I am in desperate need of a house! Also, the government is doing the Cash For Clunkers which won't last too much longer either. They are offering $3500 and $4500 on trade ins. I am in desperate need of both, LOL!!! Leandro and I both drive clunkers lol and we are living with his grandmother. Ugh....sucks!

The predicament I am stuck in is that if I take advantage of you clunkers deal that will mess up the chances of getting a nice house. It's hard to get a mortgage right after a big purchase like a car. If I get the house it will be awhile before I can get a newer vehicle. Ugh, its always something with me and vehicles.
The vehicle that I currently drive has an expired inspection sticker from 2008. I would get a new one but it won't pass inspection, and the little expired sticker on it is a lot less noticeable than a bright orange FAILED INSPECTION one. I have been pulled over five times and we have only had the car for maybe 3 months. It needs a new windshield for inspection and the horn has to be fixed. That doesn't work either. It doesn't have air which sucks but that's not new. Neither one of our vehicles have air. We paid almost $500 dollars to rent a car for just five days to go to Destin. How ridiculous. Every time I rent a vehicle I feel as if Enterprise is making a mockery of me and my stupidity to continue to rent from them. UGh.....
Well, I am just going to have to suck it up and control myself, be a grown up! LOL One thing at a time and prioritize. I need a home! So, as unfortunate as it is....it looks as if I am going to miss out on the Crash for Clunkers amazing deal. Maybe one day before I'm dead I will get a new vehicle! LOL
A friend of mine told me something will never forget.
c
"Your vehicle is hot inside with no air, but some people have no car, only a bike. Having a bike, makes it hard to get around, but not as hard as having to walk everywhere in town. Walking around everywhere can be miserable, but think of the many of people who pray every night they were the ones walking around here.......in our country." -Steven Hull <- (Thank You Steven for your many inspiring words! You are such a true and wonderful friend to me! Your words lift me up on some of my darkest days! Love you!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment