Thursday, August 6, 2009

Back at Work.....and Recent Events




So......I am back from my vacation in Destin, FL. I am going to do a blog later tonight all about my trip, but for now, I thought I would blog about my first day back at work and recent events. So, to start things off, we are officially moved in with Leandro's grandmother aka (Buita and Keith.) I have to say it has been interesting to say the least. So far so good though. Its been lots of fun! She is a bit crazy....but much fun! I find myself excited for her to get home so I can chat away with her. I don't know how long this will last so I am trying to enjoy it while its there :) My cats appear to be happy there too and have adjusted well to there new roomies Milo and Pheabe (Buita's cats, and pictures of these two coming soon.)
In a way..... it feels sort of nice being back at work. I feel refreshed even though our vacation was a bit hectic at times. I am smiling typing this. I got here at 6:50 AM, the girl I work with came in bright in early at around 7:30 AM I told her hello......and she failed to acknowledge my presence as usual.......Ahh just like old times..... good to be back :) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment