Friday, January 28, 2011

Smaller Numbers

So lately it seems as though 2011 is all about the smaller numbers....... smaller numbers regarding my weight..... regarding my pay.......regarding our new condo number....... smaller numbers everywhere but with larger results ;)
I am still loosing weight every week (refer to my weight-loss blog for an update on this http://erin-gutierrez.blogspot.com/) so that's wonderful and is helping me so much and I feel great!
The number as far as how much as I am getting paid to teach is smaller than what I was making at the time I left UtiliQuest, but with that comes great benefits and a large opportunity!
Finally, most recent our condo. Apparently the owner of our condo foreclosed and so we are having to move since our lease was up in November. The good news is that the bank is paying us to move and the leasing company that we were going through has offered us a three bedroom two buildings down from where we are now for the same price we are paying now. Therefore, we will be going from Apt. 401 to Apt. 202 lol ;)
So yeah....... all about the smaller numbers in January.....


***
I wanted to add a video to this blog of what band I am currently listening too constantly.... I haven't had any new music on my blog in a while.....

Passion Pit!
Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment