Saturday, January 22, 2011

Blogging on a plane and the world’s largest motherboard!!! tehehehe






So, I am on my JetBlu flight 37,540 ft. in the air and traveling at 621 mph. I am pretty excited about seeing Josh! I know I just saw him but I miss him. I wish that we lived closer.
I’m also pretty excited about seeing Martha Stewart on Tues. We are going to have so much fun! There is a 70 % chance of snow on Tues. and Wed. I hope that doesn't interfere with my travel plans on Wed.
This was the first time I ever got on a plane feeling sad. I felt sad and I have no idea why. I mean, I’m excited to see Josh and see Martha and NY and all but I just couldn't help but feeling a little said when I was as the terminal. I guess it has to do with Kayla.
In case you didn't know my cousin Kayla passed away last week. She had a massive heart attack (so they think.) She was three months older than me. We weren't close at all. She was my second cousin but still…… it’s just sad. Her and her husband were married three months after me and Leandro. She wanted babies…… but it never happened for her. It’s just really sad.
Anyway….I don’t want to talk about Kayla anymore because it makes me sad. I am trying to get stoked about seeing Josh and Spiro. Josh texted me right before take off, he seemed upset that I didn't call of text him all day. Honestly, I didn't even think about it….I thought everything was good to go. I think it is traveling etiquette to let the people who are picking you up etc. know that your plane is on-time etc. I didn't even think to do that. Oh well, he will get over it, and if he’s still mad when I get to JFK I will just show him the andy-gator I brought him lol…..
I’m looking out the window and every single time I fly at night and see all the orange colored lights of the city it makes me think of computers. It looks like the world’s largest motherboard. I wonder if Steven Hull ever thought of that? I miss him! Steven if you read this…..I miss you and think of you often! J We need a lunch catch-up session!
There is a cute fate little Asian boy in the seat in front of me who keeps reaching for my laptop…. I keep smiling and saying “no no no you can’t have it…” He’s too cute. ..
Well, I think they are about to start passing out drinks and stuff and I need some coffee since I can’t have any alcohol… :)

Lots of love from high above!!!!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment