Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New York New York!!!!!!!!!

Start spreading the news........



New York!!!!!!!!! Here I come again!!!! I am going to New York again in two weeks!!!!!! I fly out Tues August 31st at 9:50 AM on a non stop flight via Jet Blue and will be arriving in New York at 1:45 PM! from there I will take the air train from JFK airport to Ronkonkomo where Josh will be picking me up! :)

I am so excited!!!! I will be there for five days!!!! Leandro will be in Destin on his guys trip with his Dad and all of his brothers. So it will just be me and Josh... I will miss him but at least Josh and I will have some one on one time. It's going to be a blast!!!

While we are there Josh thought it would be fun to drive up to Boston for a night and then head to Maine to wine country and kayaking in the Hudson!

So on this trip I will be able to see New York again, Boston, Maine, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Connecticut! :)

It's so weird how things work out sometimes! LOL

When I get back then I will have my surgery and then Josh will be back here for a week long visit Sept. 25th.

This will be my first time flying by myself and it's only my 4th time ever flying. I am not worried! I am more excited about it than anything! I am going to take LOTS of pictures!!! I am going to try and post some blogs while I'm there too! This will be my first time flying Jet Blue which I heard is one of the best airlines to fly. Last time Leandro and I flew American Airlines and I was not impressed to say the least lol

In the mean time I guess I need to try and get everything ready here at home for when I have my surgery since I will be out of commission for about a week.

Wish me luck!!!! (Blows big kiss)

:)




No comments:

Post a Comment