Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Good Riddance!!!!





Baby you can drive my car.....Baby you can have my car....it's a POS! LOL
Well, I started writing this blog a few days ago so I thought I would go ahead and finish it now.

Leandro and I finally sold that POS Honda Civic. The irony is that is that we sold it back to the same crooks we bought it from in the first place. Karma is a bitch for sure....LOL

But seriously...... this is what I mean by Good Riddance!







So many things have changed in my life in the past few months! I got laid off from my job, we sold the car, I am finally having that surgery I need, we got rid of the truck, I taught my cats to "shake," I wrote a children's book, and from what I gather UtiliQuest will be closing it's offices in Louisiana effective November 1st. It seems so strange to me how things turn out sometimes.

I am glad I got laid off from UtiliQuest. I enjoyed working there so much and have memories that will been in my mind and in my heart forever, but in the end I am glad it happened. I am finally making time for myself and snapping out of the same monotonous routine and concentrating more on myself and my dreams. Overall....... I feel really happy! I feel happier now then I have been in a long time and I am having "the time of my life!" I plan to live every day not as my last....but as my first...reinventing and discovering myself all over again.

So it was a good run........but good riddance UtiliQuest.....time to welcome a new time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment