Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I've got the world on a string.........



I thought this song was quite appropriate for how I am feeling right now. I am having surgery in about a month.....and I may even have a job interview before the end of the week or the beginning of next week!!

One of the locators I used to work with called me today and told me about a possible job as a recruiter for ITT Tech Institute. I really hope I get it because it's double what I made at UtiliQuest and if I decide to attend school there it will be almost free!!! :)

What better news..... Even if I don't get it I guess it just wasn't meant to be, but overall I am pretty excited! Either way.... I'm still happy!! The first thing that came to mind when he called was "Awwww and just when I thought they all forgot about me" The second thing I thought was "Uh Oh that Steven's school nemesis! LOL"

From what I can gather ITI despises ITT lol, but hell I didn't go there so it doesn't bother me any! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment