Friday, April 30, 2010

Partys and Cakes and Kids Oh My!

Good grief! I was thinking of all the things I want to do and have to do this weekend and the list keeps getting longer and longer.
When I get off work today I am going to get Timoteo'. He is spending the night with us tonight. After I pick him up I am heading to the in laws house so Laura and Lynette can see him. Then, I am going to pick Leandro up from work at eight.
I have to start Korah's big girl cake tonight so at some point I need to get cake mix, and icing and etc. I have a lot of work to do as far as that is concerned. I am excited to do it for her though.
Korah's party was moved to Chuckie Cheese and starts at noon so i need to be there between 11:30 and noon on Sat.
Also, on Sat. I would, at some point, like to see Maw and Paw and my Daddy. I got them both a few things when I visited Jackson. Also, my Daddy is having dental surgery on Monday and my sister is having dental surgery on Tuesday. I feel like I should be having surgery on Wed. LOL! So, I feel like I should spend sometime with them before they "go under."
As far as Sunday goes...... I don't know what I will do. I was thinking of having Buita and Keith over for dinner. I might.....we shall see I suppose. I really should invite them over, it's been almost six months now and I know Leandro and I probably hurt their feelings. I think I will cook and have them over :D
I have this great idea for a home made recipe book. I would like to at least start that project. Maybe I can find some time for it on Sunday. We shall see I suppose.....


No comments:

Post a Comment