Friday, April 9, 2010

A Evening at the Park/Weekend Plans......




So yesterday after work I took Kaden to North park and met up with Ashile and Jackson. I invited Korah and April too but they couldn't make it. The pictures posted above are pictures of the treats I made to take to the park. I made them the night before. I had so much fun. I had a blast watching the kids and visiting with Ashlie that I didn't even take any pictures at the actual park. I'm a goofy goober.....LOLI made fresh squeezed lemonade, and cut up fresh Louisiana strawberries that I picked up on the side of the road. I added a few blueberries as well, and those celery treats.... I call them "gateway treats" LOL like gateway drug. It's a bridge between junk food and healthy food. The kids loved them! LOLWe had so much fun!!! I want to go back and do it again on a weekend. I might do it again on Sunday. I love going to the park on the weekends. Last time I went on a weekend when it was really busy it was soooo enjoyable! I brought a blanket and just laid there in the grass while the kids played. the weather was so perfect and the the wind was blowing a little. When I close my eyes it feels like I am at the beach. It's so relaxing. I know it sounds crazy a bunch of kids playing and screaming.....how can that be relaxing?!?!? But it just was!This Sunday I have to work for a few, so I am going to wake up early and go to work. I will probably work for a while and then I am going to see if my Daddy will meet me for breakfast at Waffle House or Ihop. He has been eating there almost every morning, and you know what that means once you develop a breakfast routine........... means your getting old..........turning into a Mike Roussel, LOL....... a retiree.......LOL! My dad might as well start a football board! LOLAnyway, I have an awesome weekend planned. I get off of work at five today and then I am going to pick up my granma to play Bingo tonight in Denham. She is really looking forward to it. Tomorrow evening around three we are going to Dad's for a BBQ and poker, and then Sunday.....UtiliQuest. I am going to try and be here like around six that way I can meet Dad for around 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment