Thursday, February 25, 2010

Que Sera Sera.........




When I was just........ a little girl..........I asked my mother........ what will I be =) ?
Well, I am no little girl to anyone now but my granmother and perhaps my mother....but that's OK! =)
This song "Que Sera Sera" just makes me feel like a pretty pretty princess..... ha ha ha ha ha . Even though when I woke this morning I was feeling sort of lazy, so I am definitely not "all dolled up" so to say, but I sure do feel like a princess when I hear that song.
I love the saying...... I guess I never really thought about it too much before, but that's EXACTLY how I feel today lol. So, that being said, cheers to this lovely Thursday and Que Sera Sera =)

****** If your reading this I hope your day is filled with so much happiness and love, with bigger kisses and bigger hugs!!!*******


Love Always,
Erin =)

xoxoxoxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment