Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hot Mulled Apple Cider........ =)

Ahhhhhh Good Morning! Wow, this morning is sure turning out to be a beautiful day! I sure am craving a tasty cup of Hot mulled apple cider this morning and it's only 43 degrees outside. Thats not even cold......thats just cool. It's much too pretty to be sitting inside at work blogging instead or working lol. I wish I was outside. If I was off today I would start my day off in my pjs curled up with my book and a nice hot cup of cider.
Then I would take a shower and get dressed and go to North Park. Maybe Ashlie would be free and we could play tennis again, or just walk the track at a steady pace while trying to breathe and gossip at the same time. LOL
Ahh.... the things I would do if I were off. lol
I would go to the book store and pack my arms with "bargain books" and get a hot coffee or some hot tea. I would run by the mall and see if Sopearry wanted to meet me there and we could shop at Charlotte Russe, Lush and Bath and Body works. I need to stock up on my smelly goodness goodies lol.
Too bad I'm chained to this desk gazing out the window. At least Steven is here today, maybe we can play stick ball at Rite Aid on our lunch break. Who knows.... we did it before it could happen again =)

If your reading this I hope our day is filled with big smiles and at least one big hug! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment