Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Children....





You know....I often think of what my children will look like. I wonder what they will be? I have always dreamed my whole life of having children, I hope one day it will happen for me and Leandro. People say they think I will be a great mom....I hope so! I enjoy being around them so much, not just children but people!
Yesterday I baby sat Kaden, and it was incredible how great he is. He's so smart! I enjoyed myself so much! Joanie and Rocky paid me $40, by the end of the night I felt like I should have paid them! lol. We had so much fun. I miss him today! I have been thinking of him all morning! All the things he said....... I can't get him out of my head! He reminds me of Shelly when she was a little girl. He has her knees. I know that's weird to say, but it's true.
I never thought all those years ago at Leo's Roller Rink eating nachos with Shelly and Brett at one of those tables and those two flirting with each other.....that one day I would be playing with, and feeding, and bathing their child. It's so strange where life can sometimes take you!
I just hope one day...... I will have my own. It's really what I've always wanted ever since I can remember! I am still young I know, but I am getting older. I worry about that too.....if I will have one? With my problems and all....
Well, Katy is due to have Timothy on Nov. 17th, so if something happens....at least I will have him, and even though I won't be his mother....I will love him as if he was my own. My heart feels like its doing cart wheels waiting for him to arrive. I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment