Friday, September 11, 2009

Going to bat for Stephen!


So, today is Krystal's Birthday! Every year I am reminding Stephen......(don't forget to call Krystal!) LOL I miss him so much! I have to say that today is really only the second day that I have felt like myself since his passing. I still think of him every single day! I hope I will do that forever. Sometimes when I think of him i get really sad and other times i start laughing and smiling.
Even though he is not physically here for me to tell him this......I just want to say I got his back! I will go to bat for him, and do what I need to do! I miss him so much!
One of the hardest things for me is finding new music. It was something that I seeked constantly. It was like a game between me, Leandro and Stephen. We would all search and search for great talent in music and get together and talk about it over wine and beer. I think this is something I miss the most. Every time I hear a new band or song that I love so much I instantly think of him and all of the sudden I feel extremely anxious because I can't call him up and tell him. I used to look forward to our little get together.
We used to talk about the sound track to our lives....... What music would be on our life soundtracks. I think we all agreed that the entire Abby Road album would be on there lol.
But me and Stephen.......we both said this song.....would be on ours:

No comments:

Post a Comment