Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Best of Friends!

I am writing this blog about my buddy Steven! I know he reads my blogs. I just wanted to say thank you for being the most wonderful friend to me! Sometimes I just don't know what I would do without you. You treat me and Leandro so well. You truly are my best friend! I hate being at work when your not here. It's like when your best friend didn't come to school because they were sick, it's like the whole day just sucks! LOL
I think our immaturity really gets us into trouble sometimes! LOL I have so much fun with you, and I am so thankful that I know you. I hope we can be the very best of friends for a very very very long time! Love you Steven!!!! Thank you for always being there for me no matter what craziness is going on in my life. You truly are the very definition of a loving caring friend....and for that I am so very thankful! Especially in this trying time in my life.... I can use all the Steven's I can get! Love ya much!!!! xoxoxo
-Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment