Thursday, September 2, 2010

The soundtrack of your life....




(Last night Josh and I were talking about songs that would be on the soundtrack of our lives.... this song would be on mine.... I don't know what it is about this song..... it just makes me smile over and over again.... I love it)



Today is DAY 3 in NEW YORK!!!! I am having such a fabulous time!!! Josh and his friends have treated me so very kindly!!! I am having so much fun, but I am missing my love!

We had so much fun!!!! We went to Times Square again....it's so beautiful there! We walked through Central Park and I got to see Strawberry Fields! I got to see Rebecca Breaden again and we all had a drink.

I miss Leandro so very much, but I am having such a great time. Today we are going to Coney Island and I am going to ride the hundred year old Cyclone wooden roller coaster...yikes!!!! I am also going to ride the Ferris Wheel and try and take some pictures at sunset!

Tonight, will be my last time in the city during this visit but that's OK, because then there is New England and New London later this week. There is supposed to be a hurricane, but we shall adjust our plans accordingly.



No comments:

Post a Comment