Sunday, September 12, 2010

Falling Head Over Hills for the Fall Season!!!!


The Fall is almost among us! I am soooooooo excited! Fall is one of my favorite seasons!!! So many things to look forward too....... leaving the windows open to catch the Fall breeze.... the beautiful colors around us....Halloween....picking a pumpkin and pumpkin pie......wow, I am in love already!!

I can not wait!!!!!!! I want it here now, LOL! Starting off the Fall season is the Manhattan Short Film Festival on October the 1st! I am really looking forward to this, we went last year and had too much fun!

I have a lot of decorating ideas for the Fall this year as well. I can't wait to get started! I think I am going to get some pumpkins and decoupage them for inside and outside. Kaden will love that project!

Also, a new thing to look forward to this Fall is TIMOTHY'S 1st BIRTHDAY on NOVEMBER 17th!!!!!!!!! That little man is getting so big, so fast! He is so precious!

It's still hot out....... but before you know it in a flash it will turn into a cool breeze! :)

HAPPY FALL SEASON!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment