Wednesday, May 18, 2011

That's Life :D











So... it's been awhile since my last post, but hey... that's life right?! :)

I posted the most recent picture of myself that I have. That picture was taken two days ago. I am bored at home this week.... so updating my blog and pictures was on my "to-do" list.
OK....let's see...... I had emergency gall-bladder surgery not last Thursday but the Thursday before that...so on 5/05/2011. I have also been killing myself over at Anytime Fitness...working out six days a week at 3:45 AM - 5:00 AM before work (except for this whole week and last week..... you know Dr.'s orders and all.) At least being home from work has allowed me to finish three of the books I was reading and start my new book for book club.
Also, I am preparing for my girl's trip with my Laura to Galveston, TX on Monday 5/30/2011. I am out of school that week, so we decided to take a little girls trip.
Hmmmm...... what else??? Oh Leandro left CVS and went to Albertson's. Albertson's offered him a good bit more money and his pharmacy manager and one of the other pharmacist transfered there so he went too. He really loves it. I love that store. If you haven't been to the new Albertson's in Denham you need to go ASAP!!!!! It's sooo pretty! The produce, meat, and liquor sections are to die for!!! LOL
Hmm...... oh and we got a dog. We named him Oscar, as in Oscar Mayor Weiner.... if you haven't guessed it yet... he's a weenie dog! LOL
I guess that's pretty much it. Besides my recent gall-bladder removal surgery, I feel fantastic! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment