Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Such A Lonely Day...........


Well, today feels like such a lonely day to me. I am not real sure why. Last night I had a blast with my friends April and Ashlie. I had a little dinner party where they came over and had a glass of wine and I cooked dinner for us. It was just the three of us.....or actually the four of us because Ms. Korah (April's beautiful little girl) was there too. While we laughed and had dinner Leandro was off playing music with Nathan and his brother's.
The girls left at 10:00...so I cleaned everything up, took a hot bath and called Leandro to tell him he could could home lol. He didn't answer...which I figured probably because he was playing music. So, I went ahead and went to bed, I think he ended up getting home around midnight.
Today when I get off from work I am going to do some reading, go to the gym, take a hot bath, and relax. Leandro doesn't get off until 8 PM and when he gets off of work him, Kyle, and Deanna are going jogging at North park. I was kinda sad they didn't invite me but from what I can gather is that it was Kyle and Leandro and at the last minute they invited her or she invited herself or something I dunno. Maybe I can work in the craft room some........I dunno. I was sort of looking forward to spending sometime with Leandro but it looks like by the time he gets home and eats and showers it will be time for bed again. =( I'm just feeling sort of lonely........... it doesn't help that my buddy is out of town and every time he's gone it makes the work day go by soooooooooo slowwwwwwwwwwww. Seems like me and Steven are the only two making jokes around here....everyone else is always pissed off and aggravated. Ugh......sucks!



No comments:

Post a Comment